Building Blocks include those things which build and are conducive to optimal problem solving.
– a positive climate
– a positive environment
– good communication (which may occur in diverse ways)
– taking advantage of what brain research has discovered
– building self-esteem and confidence
– building resiliency
– creating a sound mindset
– ethics considerations
– understanding child development
– creating opportunities for problem-solving
– practice in problem-solving
– developing trust and respect.
It is also beneficial to understand the process of voting, and to consider the benefits of voting on solutions to problems, and/or implementing more than one solution at the same time.
Click on Building Blocks above for these subpage categories:
* Developing a Positive Climate with Trust and Respect
* Creating Environments Conducive to Social Interaction
* Developing Self-Esteem, Confidence, Resiliency and Mindset
* Developing Ability to Consider Different Perspectives
* Developing Tools and Techniques Useful in Social Problem-Solving